noviembre 21, 2020 | Sé el primero en comentar |
- Had they already seen the film (movie)?
- I don’t know if they had come to this type (kind) of event before.
- We had rented a boat to go to the river – to be able to go to the river.
- She had done the shopping when I arrived.
- He hadn’t forgiven her mistake
- They had already given me the tickets
- I hadn’t said that
- Had you really been able to get in ahead of (before) us?
- They had eaten everything when I called them.
- Who had seen this before?