enero 5, 2021 | Sé el primero en comentar |
- Would they have refused to work if we had paid them more?
- They wouldn’t be so embarrassed (ashamed) if you had told them what they had to do.
- If it had been your fault I wouldn’t have come to see you.
- If there would be more food in the fridge, I wouldn’t have to go shopping
- If we had known, we wouldn’t have behaved like that
- They wouldn’t have said such a thing if you had shut your mouth.
- We wouldn’t have gone to the countryside if we had known that it was going to rain
- His parents wouldn’t have allowed him to play if they had known that he had a fever.
- They wouldn’t have been able to go even if they had wanted, if you hadn’t shown them the way.
- Would he read so many books if he hadn’t studied literature?